2018 FRANKLIN REGION
CAREER & JOB EXPO
JOIN OUR 20th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
MAKE YOUR 2018 RESERVATION!
On Thursday, March 29, 2018, introduce your business to the workforce of the future. Students and adults will attend this event, the biggest employer showcase in the region.
- Students from Franklin, Grand Isle and Chittenden Counties (up to 500) will be attending the 20th Annual Franklin Region Career and Job Expo at the Collins-Perley Sports & Fitness Center in St. Albans, VT from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m.
- The event is open to the public from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m., and in the past has averaged over 100 adult job seekers per hour. Your business needs to be there!
The Career & Job Expo is critical for several reasons. In today’s economic market, it is essential to find qualified employees:
- Introduce your business to area students, educators and other community members.
- Job opportunities can be profiled and new channels of communication between regional schools, industries, businesses, students and citizens can be opened.
- This event is your chance to demonstrate the exciting future employment opportunities in our region.
Continuing For 2018 is a focus on interactive displays. We would like to see that increase. Please consider engaging these potential employees through an interactive display. A booth that is interactive and exciting will draw more interest in your business. Each business is asked to have literature, and if possible, samples of your product or service on display. Your active participation is essential to the day's success. Contact us with questions and ideas.
What Do You Get For Your Registration?
- The Career & Job Expo will be covered extensively by the local media, sending your message throughout the region.
- Information you provide will be published in a special section of the St. Albans Messenger and distributed to all the participating students and educators prior to the event.
- Electric service and Wi-Fi are available at no additional cost.
- Coffee, breakfast pastries, and lunch for 2 people will be provided to your presenters. Additional lunches can be purchased at time of registration.
- Standard Space Set Up Fee: $200.00 includes 8'X10' space, 8' table with linen. See registration form for additional info.
Registration opens Wednesday, January 10, 2018. Credit card payments are necessary with online registration.
Business registration deadline to be included in advertising and promotional materials is Friday, February 16, 2018. Registration received after Friday, February 16, 2018 will incur a $25.00 late fee.
If you have questions, please contact:
Kathy Lavoie (Kathy.Lavoie2@myfairpoint.net or 802-782-1924) or
Melanie Langevin (Melanie.Langevin@vermont.gov or 802-527-4212)