2019 FRANKLIN REGION
CAREER & JOB EXPO
MAKE YOUR 2019 RESERVATION!
On Thursday, March 28, 2019, introduce your business to the Franklin County workforce. This is the biggest employer showcase in the region, attracting both students and adults interested in learning more about employment opportunities in our area. Student groups attend 9-11:30am and the expo will open to the public 12:30-3pm.
The Career Expo is a Must-Attend Event to:
- Access hundreds of students and adults seeking career opportunities
- Raise the profile of your business with area residents
- Demonstrate exciting future employment opportunities in our region
New Year, New Career
Due to a healthier employment climate that we’ve seen in previous years, the Expo Team is re-structuring this year’s event in a way that we feel is more beneficial to vendors and attendees. Our event this year will differ from past events in some significant ways:
- Our space will be limited, so register early.
- We will not be providing a catered lunch, but our new location offers up several tasty options to try during the 11:30-12:30 lunchtime.
- The cost of attendance has been reduced.
- The Career & Job Expo will be covered extensively by the local media.
- Your Company’s participation will be included in a special insert to The St. Albans Messenger announcing the event.
Free Wi-Fi & electricity.
- Morning refreshments will be provided.
Standard Space Set Up Fee: $175.00 includes 6’ table w/linen
TO BE INCLUDED IN ADVERVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS,
YOUR BUSINESS MUST REGISTER BY Friday, February 28, 2019.
Late Registration Fee $25.00 (after 2/28/19)
Questions: Contact Candace Lewis at 802-527-5511 or Melanie Langevin at 802-527-4212.
Want a Crowd at Your Table? Consider an Interactive Display!
A booth that is interactive and exciting will generate interest in your business. Each business is asked to have literature and, if possible, samples of your product or service on display.